Thursday 22 March 2012

Good times :)

It's been a brilliant week so far!
Now that I'm only working 2 shifts at work and am taking all of my extra pills to boost my immune system, I have more energy! I am not as tired and can get up and stay up much earlier (8.30 today, instead of 11 - 12!) So I'm feeling quite proud of myself :)
Just wanted to share some little man piccies from this week - having fun playing golf with daddy, a range of very silly moments (my little nutter!) and the his little obsession! He is obsessed with lining all his toys up at the moment - all have to be touching and in just the right place - hmmm... sounds like someone might have caught a bit of my OCD???


obviously wanted to get every last little morsel!

a new hat??

lining them all up


the latest thing to do with a cushion!?!

see how they're all touching - he's not even 3 yet, but so precise!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you've been having a great week, looks like you've been having lots of fun!

    I used to love watching my son lining up the cars, keeps them busy for ages! He doesn't do it so much now, it was a lovely stage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just my little man!
      This week has been really good thanks! Am just hoping to get more crafing done next week, then it will be bliss :)

      Delete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx