Saturday 23 July 2011

Birthday Piccies

Have now uploaded the piccies and here are some of my favourites from little man's 2nd birthday yesterday:

I set up all of his things on the 'main' pressie the night before.










We did a 'big reveal' - I carried him in with my hand over his eyes, as we sang happy birthday. This was his reaction when he saw the trampoline! (he called it 'bounce')






The first thing we did was move everything, so that he could 'bounce' : )








I then helped him to unwrap the pressies, in between him bouncing on his trampoline.








He loved his owl computer  : )









Hubby then had to play with the mini digger too - a complete scaled down version of the 'real thing' (not sure who liked it more! Heehee)







Hubby helping him this time.









He LOVED the animal story piano from our friend A. He started to 'la la' along actually using the mike!!







At the farm and nanny helped him open MORE pressies : )









Auntie C helping little man with his last pressies : )









Having his first cuddle with cousin CJ










All of the cards sent by family and friends : )

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!

    What was in the gold cracker pressie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little red owl computer thingy - I can't wrap round things, so I cheat, heehee!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx