Sunday 25 May 2014

What is wrong with me?!?

I 'm feeling so disappointed with myself!
I have got a whole week, kiddie free (they're spending half term with their dad, on holiday) and so far, I have done NOTHING!
Why, why WHY!?!
What is wrong with me?
I have all of these big projects that need doing and even some little ones, but as yet, my motivation has not appeared! I am totally ashamed of myself!
What is it going to take to get me off my big butt and into action?
I must be the world's most lazy and selfish person, ever!
I have got to get my self together, I have been so excited about these projects - especially sorting out Little Misses bedroom, so what is stopping me?
I am amazing at making all of the lists and getting things for the projects, so why can't I just get on with it? I mean, I am writing this as another form of 'avoidance' - bad me, bad, bad, bad!
Ok, I can do this! I am going to get off my lazy bum and do something, anything! As long as it involves not sitting on the sofa watching the telly, or 'killing time' on my laptop!
Move it, move it MOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are managing to get on with things a bit? I find it difficult too, I crave child free time, and then when I have it I just wander around aimlessly waiting for them to get back! But you have to remember that you need a break too and sometimes it's nice to just sit around and do 'nothing' because it all helps with recharging and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It helps to know that it's not just me! I'm getting better at giving myself more of a break ;-)
      I'm trying a more 'little and often' approach now - fingers crossed I can keep it up

      Delete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx