Monday 10 March 2014

Day zero project: my top 50 films

I'm really, really enjoying this Day Zero project (first mentioned here,  and here is my full list)
For the first time in a very long while, I have finally found some purpose in my life! It may seem like nothing much to some, but to me, having something that I can work on, instead of always watching tv whilst waiting to get better, is such a revelation!

Here's one of the easier challenges, name my top 50 films - should be a breeze, as I love watching movies!!
As I 'm terrible at picking my most 'favourite of all time' anything, these are in no particular order ;-)
  1. Pride and Prejudice (the series on a film! Maybe not 'technically' one film, but hey, Colin Firth as Mr Darcy - no contest and had to be included!)
  2. Persuasion
  3. Northanger Abbey
  4. Mansfield Park
  5. Sense and Sensibility
  6. Little Women
  7. Guys and Dolls
  8. Hello Dolly
  9. Singing in the Rain
  10. Seven brides for Seven Brothers
  11. Annie Get Your Gun
  12. Calamity Jane
  13. Thoroughly Modern Millie
  14. Mamma Mia
  15. Hairspray
  16. Tinkerbell, Secret of the Wings
  17. Rio
  18. Tangled
  19. Despicable me 
  20. Happy Feet
  21. Elf
  22. Spaceballs
  23. Beetle Juice
  24. Pirates of the Caribbean (can't pick which, love them all!)
  25. Robing Hood, Prince of Thieves
  26. A Knight's Tale
  27. The Twilight Series (I love 'em all and I don't care!)
  28. The Mummy Returns
  29. Thor
  30. Prince of Persia, the sands of time
  31. Avatar
  32. Knight and Day
  33. The Lord of the Rings, Return of the King
  34. The Crow
  35. Interview with a Vampire
  36. Practical Magic
  37. Love Actually
  38. 10 things I Hate about you
  39. Dirty Dancing
  40. Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights
  41. Pretty Woman
  42. 27 Dresses
  43. Sweet Home Alabama
  44. Chocolat
  45. He's Just Not That Into You
  46. French Kiss
  47. Never Been Kissed
  48. The Wedding Date
  49. The American President
  50. Stardust
I'm sure I could list loads more!
As you can see I have a wide range of genres that I like, though I can't watch horror films (except vampire ones - weird huh?!) all other horror films give me nightmares ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx