I had a little nose around her blog and found that she had created a list of 100 things to do (before she dies) and I thought it was a brilliant idea and wanted to share it with you!
I'm not sure if I can think of that many things to do, but I thought it might be fun to have a go! If I think of quite a few I might even try and set up a new page (as Erica did), so here we go...
1) Make some money with my crafting business 'Happy Crafting'
2) Have another baby
3) Save up enough money to move into our own little place - preferably with 3 or 4 bedrooms
4) Go for a family holiday to the following places:
Disney World (don't mind which one!!)
The Canadian Rockies
5) Learn how to snowboard
6) Go on a snowboarding / skiing holiday
7) Read the 100 books on the BBC Big Read list 2003
8) Play a solo at a concert ( a very small one!)
9) Play a duet at a concert (again very small!)
10) Learn to knit and make a scarf
11) Go camping in the New Forest
12) Go and see the following shows:
Cirque du Soleil
Rock of Ages
13) Own a tanzanite ring
14) See hubby in a job that he likes doing
15) Go to Alton Towers and ride some scary rides!
16) Beat my fears:
hold a snake
hold a tarantula
have my second tattoo on my foot (scared of needles!)
17) Climb a mountain (no matter how small!)
18) Walk along the Great Wall of China
19) Publish my poetry
20) Have dinner in a really posh restaurant
Well, I've made a start - will give me lots to think about!!
I hope the links work!