Wednesday 4 January 2012

Am not doing too bad :)

So, I have just had a check up on the things that I would like to achieve this year and am already pleased with the start I have made :)

Me and hubby spent a day tackling our living room. We managed to achieve half of the room being completely stripped back, everything sorted, recycled or stored away properly. Little man now has even more storage space for toys (with the addition of a huge yellow tub that used to live in his bedroom)
Am planning to tackle the rest of the room tomorrow, whilst little man is spending the afternoon with nanny and grandad.
The other thing that I'm finding frustrating, is that I now seem obsessed with it looking really nice (the bit we have done) and can't stand it when post, toys etc start to find new homes in the middle of the floor, or on the coffee table. Must try and make sure that we ALL work on this together!!

The exercise plan has started really well too :)
I managed to do some jogging (on my brother's trampoline thingy that I'm borrowing) followed by some weights work - hubby has shown me which one to do so that I can tone and loose my 'bat-wing' arms - followed by a session on Wii Fit on Monday.
Today I managed another 'jog' followed by weights work and some stomach-crunches (can't do sit-ups yet, heehee!)

Might not sound like a lot to some of you, but if I think back to where I was this time last year - big achievements back then were getting up and dressed each day!

So, I'm taking time to recognise my achievements, however small they are, as no one else will always have the time to cheer-me-on, I'm going to start my own path to becoming a great self-motivated person ;) well, better than I am at the moment will do for a start ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx