I was really gutted that I couldn't take part in last weeks listography on mugs (as all of our mugs are stored in boxes whilst we're living back with my parents)
So I was really glad to be able to have another go at joining in, with the topic this week being the top 5 things that make you happy.
If you want to read some more, or join in the fun, pop over to Kate at Kate Takes 5.
Top 5 things that make you happy:
1) My gorgeous little man - but specifically his cute little 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' smile and the gorgeous hugs and kisses he gives now!
2) When my wonderful hubby gives me giant hugs!
3) Curling up in bed, under my thick duvet, reading a good book before I go to sleep each night. The only problem is sometimes, if the book is too good, that I end up reading into the wee hours of the morning! - good job hubby works nights ;)
4) Making cards and bags - that one day I will get around to selling (with some of the profits going to my 2 charities Mind and MS Society).
5) Chocolate buttons - I have a very bad obsession with them at the moment - they just seem to call to me from the fridge (as hate warm melted chocolate!) and I just can't resist!!
Right, I'm off now to have a look and see what makes other people happy! :)