Sunday 26 February 2012

Little Man

Dear Little man,

I thought I'd write another little blog about how you are doing now! (so that we can look back on it when your older!)

You are now 2 years, 7 months and 4 days old. (I have a ticker tape on Netmums, so can get the exact age, heehee!!)

I can't believe some of the things you talk about now! words like 'licious' (delicious) to describe food! Another favourite of mine is 'lollypot' (lollypop!) - though you only get them occasionally, when you've been a good boy!

You are experimenting with imaginary play - your favourite at the moment, is a 2 lego block 'cakey' that you 'made' and you present it with a chorus of 'happy birthday to you!' 
you love dressing up too!
You still love reading your books with Grannie and Grandad in the mornings and singing lots of songs - you can now manage most of 'twinkle twinkle little star,' 'row row row your boat' and 'tommy thumb', some of 'frere jaque' and my favourite is your version of 'old mcDonald' as 'old McFarmer had a ...' - love it!

You still love sitting at the kitchen table playing games with Grandad - usually trains, drawing and lego (where you always make 'raffe' - giraffes!) and jigsaws.
You are completely obsessed with Disney's Cars 2 and we often have to watch it! You love playing with the Cars toys and cushions we got you for Christmas - your favourite characters are Mater, Lightning, Finn and Holly!

 We go once a week to visit mummy's friends (and their kids) for lunch, taking it in turns as to who 'hosts'. We also go occasionally to Krazy Club soft play area, with friends of mummy's from work (and their kids). I wish that we did more sometimes, but when I work until midnight, I'm not very good at getting up in the mornings to take you places like 'little quavers' that we used to go to.

Most of the time you are completely adorable, with your cheeky grin and loveable nature! When you get tired though, (especially when you refuse to go 'sleepies' in the afternoons) you get very grumpy and throw the biggest tantrums ever! Usually yelling 'don't like...' or just plain 'NO!' But I love you all the same!

You love going to sleepovers at Nanny and Grandad's house, and sometimes you get to share the huge bed with cousin Sean as well - which you both loved! You playing games with Sean when you're both at Nanny and Grandads or over the farm!

Though I have to say, one of my favourite moments of the day, is popping into your bedroom, before I go to bed to say goodnight to you - watching you softly snoring in your bed, snuggled with Bunny and Ducky  - as you look sooo scrummy!

So there you have it, a little 'snap shot' of how you are at the moment! More will follow as you get older, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx