Thursday 22 March 2012

Top Ten Songs

The lovely Ella over at Purple Mum has listed her top 10 songs and I wanted to share mine (well some of them - as have loads!) too!

I have a huge range of music that I love listening too - I always have to have music on, especially when I'm 'playing' on the computer, heehee! I also go through phases of what I like to listen to - at the moment country is coming out tops :)

So here are 10 songs I love at the moment:

1. 'Who I am' by Jessica Andrews - I have always loved this song as the opening credit theme tune to the TV show Sue Thomas FB Eye, so this week I finally looked it up on Spotify and am hooked!

2. 'Vivo por Elle (Vivo Per Lei) by Andrea Bocelli - I listen to Andrea Bocelli when late night 'playing' on the computer - I final classical music really relaxing!

3. 'Travel to Romantis' by Ace of Base - takes me back to my youth! Always makes me feel happy :)
4. 'lullaby' by Nickelback - this is playing at the moment in the car and this is mine (and Little Man's) favourite track.

5. 'Everybody knows' by the Dixie Chicks - the first country band I really got into - through a friend of a friend!

6. 'Bring me to life' by Evanescence - love love love them!

7. 'Pukeae (The Trumpet)' by Oceania - really different!

8. 'Decode' by Paramore - from the soundtrack to Twilight. I looked them up too and again, hooked!

9. 'Still Standing' by the Rasmus - taking me back a little into my younger days!

10. 'Wherever you will go' by the Calling - another bans I recently found, I think it's the theme song to a TV show, but can't remember which one!

So there you have it - a brief glimpse into the weird and wonderful music that I love!

(don't forget to pop over and check out Purple Mum 's list out too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx