Saturday 28 April 2012

S is for 'Shhh... it's a secret'

For my first A-Z blog , I am starting with some very exciting news, that we found out today!
I'm pregnant again! But, 'Shhh.. it's a secret!'

We have decided to be super quiet about it this time (and not blab all over facebook like hubby did last time!) so we are only telling family and very close friends.
However, as I'm so excited, I need somewhere to write about it - so I thought, my blog would be perfect!

I am about 5 weeks pregnant and due 27th December!
So far I have only felt really sick (I was very sick when pregnant with little man!)have sore boobs and I think my body has already started to change shape - is that normal for a second??
I'm also really tired and sleeping lots - luckily having lots of people around to help with little man is really helping - def one of the perks from living with my parents ;)

I will be keeping you all updated with how things go :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I found with my second that I started showing very early on (probably before 12 weeks, whereas with the first I didn't start to show until well after 20 weeks), but then I didn't get so big so quickly and I think that in the end I was smaller even though the babies were the same size.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Feel loads better knowing that - couldn't understand why I feel so huge already ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. Hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments, and will always reply as soon as I can! xxx